Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 7, 2009




OK, so wow, it's been a while! Work has been really hectic but it's good to feel useful and productive. And to make money. The other day we had our "insurance" explained to us. The fact that it's in quotes should tell you more than something about what I think of this "insurance!".

In an effort to remain positive, I'll move on to other things. My car, as of today, is still in the shop and getting painted. Even if I did have it, I wouldn't really get to use it too much because I don't yet have parking at work. Fingers crossed though, maybe soon! I heard on Friday that there'd be a spot opening up these days, but wasn't really assured that I'd get it. As you might imagine, I'm not the only person around waiting for a spot to leave my car. Lord willing, it will be soon!

In an interesting twist, I got a call from a friend last Sunday (during church, go figure) which then turned to texting (because I'm not missing the sermon to talk to anyone)and he wanted to get some pictures done. So I grudgingly agreed, mostly because I'm pretty much helping him along with some photographs here and there to use for different self-promotion purposes. He's kind of making a name for himself in the LA (that's latin american) christian music scene. So, good friend that I am, I'll shoot his pics on a Sunday. And yes, my freelancing/photographer friends, I do charge him. He's the one up there.

In other personal news, my suspenders came in and I am LOOOOOOOVING them!!! you have no idea how comfortable they will be until you actually start using them. As I am not a small person by an stretch of the imagination, suspenders are just what the doctor ordered! I'll be sure to share a pictures of them ASAP.

Well, that's about all I've got going on right now (that I can think of). Hope y'all have a great night and a great Sunday (at church ;) I'll assume)

No comments:

Post a Comment