Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On seaside seafood....

Atardecer en Monterrico

So looking over the past posts I realized that I actually didn't mention my trip to Monterrico, so I'm going to go ahead and take advantage of this moment to go into it. Monterrico, for those of you who don't know, is a little town on the beach in Guatemala. A few posts ago I mentioned that I was going to go, and I did. It was absolutely amazing.

Susan y Yo

I had the greatest time in a little cabin mere feet from the beach at a place that had two pools. We walked, we chatted, we ate and had a great sunset. Now I don't usually post so many pictures but I just couldn't help myself. I'm afraid I don't have the restraint that I'd need to post the usual one.

Now I'd hate to fall into the whole "let's look at my pictures thing" and I think I at least have the restraint not to do it. Just to share though, I went with my girlfriend, her sister and a friend. As you might imagine it was quite the adventure. Well, in a sense.

Las Amigas

You see, for me there's no greater adventure than not knowing what you'll be doing in a few minutes, where you'll eat or what you'll see. Now that really freaks some people out, but I feel like that's an integral part of any decent vacation.

So that's about pretty much it for that. I couldn't really figure any other way to post the pics with out coming right out and saying "look at my pictures" and I like to keep posting frequently enough to keep y'all on your toes wondering if there's anything new, and to hopefully give you something to lighten the mood for a few minutes.

Now, I also promised that I would share the picture of my fish and shrimp, so here it is:

Fish and Shrimp`

Good bye and until next time!

2 comments: